Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's day

Mother's day, even though has become a very commercial day... everybody is thinking what to buy for mom, we need not to forget what it really means.  I do not expect expensive presents, but expecting little details that shows me they recognize the effort, we, mothers do.  I am not saying I am a superhero, or I am special... is just we are willing to give our everything from them.  How many times I have left my dessert for last, and my daughter comes and ask for it...  of course I don't want to give it away, but again, I can't afford to see that sad face. How many times I am sleeping and you call me at 4 am, becuase you are cold and want some socks. How many times, I am finally watching tv and you come in and want to play with me.   And believe me, I do it just because of you... my love for you is so big I can not even describe, so naturally, so honest, never expecting.  Pls remember, the only person in the world who will be true to you, loves you unconditional... Mom!!!!

Happy Mother's Day from your friends at Minitown

No comments:

Post a Comment